WORKING STUDENT UNITY3D FRONTEND DEVELOPMENT (M/F/D)
Since the publication of its MMOGs „Lords & Knights“, „Crazy Tribes“ and „Celtic Tribes“, XYRALITY has become one of the most successful and fastest growing mobile games studios in Europe. Over 60 dedicated employees work on the further development of our game portfolio to this day.
We are currently looking for a working student Unity3D Frontend Development (m/f/d) to join our talented and motivated team.
- Development and conception of a high performance and high quality mobile game • Creation and maintenance of Unity3D projects’ tools
- Cooperation with the project team (backend, design, marketing, art)
- Enrolled student (m/f/d) ideally in a technical course (e.g. computer science) • Good knowledge of the C# programming language
- Good knowledge of the Unity3D editor and the Unity3D API
- Knowledge in the development of mobile applications
- Ideally, 3D and performance optimization experience
- Results-oriented working method and commitment
- Good knowledge of German and English
- A challenging, yet promoting working atmosphere
- Responsible tasks
- A team-oriented working process, visibly incorporating the results of your work
- Close cooperation with our Game Design Director who will support you in your professional and personal development
- Unique expertise in the development of cross platform games
- A modern, young work environment including free fruit and beverages
- HVV ProfiTicket subsidy
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please send your complete application with salary expectations and your portfolio in a PDF file to email@example.com. We would appreciate information, where our job advertisement caught your attention.