UNITY EXPERT (m/f/d) - 5475
You will work in close collaboration with the studio director, product heads, and the various Leads to define the technical specifications of games in development, assess the difficulty of tasks at hand, and bring team members together around a strong ambition.
- Act as the studio's technical consultant by demonstrating genuine expertise on key issues and supervising their operational aspects: defining or optimizing the code's architecture and quality, reviewing the implementation of features, offering advice on the requisite tools, etc
- Define the team's requirements and technical constraints with a view to realizing the creative vision
- Guarantee that the game is delivered on time with the expected level of quality and craftsmanship on all the target platforms
- Help to schedule the work together with the product heads and tech leads in each product team in line with the scope of each task in order to strike a balance between the quality required and the delivery capability (lead times, costs, resources, etc.)
- Define the runtime budgets on the target platforms for each feature, and review their implementation to anticipate difficulties and guarantee performance
- Actively participate in project reviews and polishing up to reach the highest standards expected by our players
- Constantly stay informed of the industry's best practices and be on the alert for the latest technologies.
- You have strong experience as a Programmer in the video games sphere and have already had a chance to ship a mobile or PC project
- You are familiar with issues relating to optimization and architecture and benefit from the knowledge of the Unity engine
- You have a fondness for video games, especially mobile and PC online games
- You are meticulous and teamwork-oriented
- Fluent in written and spoken English.