Stellenangebot vom 24.06.2022
Marketing Director (d/f/m)
Marketing / PR
THE HERO (D/F/M) WE ARE LOOKING FOR:The gamigo group is looking at the earliest opportunity for a Marketing Director (d/f/m) in Berlin/Hamburg/Austin to help build up a top-notch marketing team setting the strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our digital marketing initiatives related to our direct-to-consumer marketing efforts.
Reporting to the COO, you will have the creative freedom to steer the product vision by utilizing your extensive knowledge of the market and the competitor landscape, but also to help grow your own team from scratch.
- Be an active member of the leadership team and oversee the entire gamigo Marketing department
- Collaborate with product management and functional marketing leads to develop and execute marketing and communication plans for the current product portfolio and new games
- Develop go to market strategies, launch campaigns and scalable user acquisition strategies
- Coordinate cross-functionally with all marketing disciplines, including brand campaigns, SEO, SMM, performance marketing, programmatic UA, social media strategies, platform partnerships, public relations and more.
- Develop digital and traditional marketing campaigns across multiple platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
- Spearhead efforts to increase organic growth
- Increase success of post-launch revenue generated from services and marketing efforts
- Work with the product team to build and support the product roadmap, features, and player lifetime cycle
- Build new brand partnerships and collaboration increasing gamigo’s reach
- Utilize research to develop, implement, and measure marketing strategies
- Plan and enhance the expansion of marketing activities for games & owned-and-operated gaming portals as well as for our customers in gaming.
- Improve & streamline reporting & media plan creation processes
- Identify new business opportunities in the gaming sector
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communication, or similar experience
- 6+ years ‘of Marketing experience in PC, Console and/or Mobile
- Strong knowledge & experience in Product Launches/Rollouts in the gaming industry
- Great understanding of modern user acquisition tactics, methods & tools
- Significant brand experience including the development of brand & communication strategies
- Strong leadership skills with previous experience of managing 5+ direct reports.
- Highly analytical with a deep understanding of statistics
- Experience identifying KPIs in the online games space
- Proven experience managing budgets with an emphasis on ROMI
- Strong network in the gaming industry
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Experience with international marketing strategies
- Familiar with international marketing culture and landscape
- Multiple company benefits to choose from, in a Cafeteria system, that match your personal lifestyle: subsidization of the public transportation card/bike lease/internet bill/gym subscriptions/Hellofresh/Etepetete and many more!
- Flexible work times with the possibility to work from home. You earned it!
- A very international team of like-minded geeky colleagues from over 30 nations, who share the same passion: gaming!
- Learn German or improve your English with our online German/English classes!
- Regular company parties and team events. The fun never stops!
- Great opportunities and a challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally in a fun and lively work environment. Satisfaction guaranteed!
You can reach our recruiters for further questions under firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruiting Manager